Fully digital, the APT-5 enables complete control of speed, resistance, amount of spins and load levels.
Optional - A remote control facilitates operation for users with limited movement abilities. Available accessories include heart rate monitor, special handle bars, hemi-gloves, footrests, and hand grips.
Highly portable, weighing only 22 lbs /10kg the APT-5 can be placed on the floor, on a table top or, with the Hi-Lo frame for comfortable, complete and total workout.
APT Features and Benefits:
- Varying speeds and load levels for passive exercising.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Allows application of physical force in passive training mode.
- Improves circulation, muscle tone and range of motion.
- Decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Reduces total limb resistance to passive cycling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- Motoric learning.
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebrovascular Incidence (CVA)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophy