Highly portable, weighing only 22 lbs / 10kg the APT-1 can be positioned anywhere. Place it on the floor for lower body exercises or on a table top for upper body workout.
Other features include exclusive, easily changeable accessories that enable complete utilization of the APT-1 by users with different and varied physical difficulties.
- 5 speeds for passive exercising.
- Auto reverse feature ensures release of seized muscles.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone and range of motion.
- Decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Reduces total limb resistance to passive cycling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebrovascular Incidence (CVA)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophy