Karratha Health Campus Karratha, WA
Fortress Stability Treatment Tables, Treadmills, Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Full Rehab Fitout
The $207.15 million Karratha Health Campus (KHC) has been built in the town’s centre and replaces Nickol Bay Hospital which has now closed forever.
KHC is the largest health infrastructure investment in regional WA’s history and heralds a new era in healthcare facility design for the Pilbara region.
Well-equipped health facilities are grouped together under one roof bringing care closer to home for the local community.
- A new 40-bed facility with significantly expanded emergency department.
- New CT scanner, surgical ward, maternity wing and delivery suites.
- Expanded facilities for outpatients and essential services such as child health and medical imaging, brought together in a single health care hub.
- World-class telehealth services
In addition to outstanding emergency and hospital care, the new Karratha Health Campus provides a comprehensive 'one-stop shop' for the delivery of integrated health services including physiotherapy, speech therapy, counselling, community health nursing and community mental health.
Karratha Health Campus will also provide valuable support to smaller regional hospitals including Roebourne, Tom Price, Paraburdoo and Onslow.
We worked with professionals to deliver to Karratha Health Campus the highest quality hospital fit out with our full range of rehab and medical equipment, including:
- Fortress Stability Treatment Tables
- Fortress Tilt Tables
- Rehab Stairs
- Rehab bikes
- Rehab treadmills
- Rehab walking rails
- and much much more
Projects More Information