neurotrac myoplus pro / single channel biofeedback
- The new user friendly touch screen based interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph, EMG biofeedback Games and Templates as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment (including a special programme for the treatment of incontinence by stimulating the nervous tibialis posterior with self-adhesive electrodes) and neuro-muscular Rehabilitation.
- Supplied with Rubber sleeve with stand and lanyard attachment option.
- Designed for Physiotherapist in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
- Single channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 1 channel of NMES (stimulation).
- Single channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with single channel stimulation.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual full color display screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Up to 10 meters of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac Software.
- For home users: Produces and prints (with the optional PC Software) the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
- From December 16th all electrodes have been sold separately under our ISO regulations.
- 1.0 Single channel EMG
- 1.1 EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- 1.2 Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- 1.3 Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- 1.4 Selectable Bandpass filter – 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading above 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- 1.5 Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) – 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- 1.6 Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- 1.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 1.8 Number of Trials: 2-99
NMES, TENS and ETS
- 2.1 Single channel Stimulator
- 2.2 Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load – actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- 2.3 Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- 2.4 Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- 2.5 Pulse width selection: 50-330 μS (10% accuracy)
- 2.6 Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (5% accuracy)
- 2.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 2.8 Time 1 – 99 minutes
- 2.9 Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- 2.10 Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- 2.11 Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 10 mA (+/- 2mA).
- Battery set: 4 x 1.5V, AAA battery.
- Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately!
- The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 1 minute, when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Free returns conditions applied for consumable products. For more information, see our Returns page
Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
We're here to help - for an instant answer to your question, chat with one of our Live Chat agents below or call us on 1300 680 638
Select up to 3 products to compare